This week Kate finally deletes Facebook off her phone and strategizes ways to kick her screen addiction, and Doree devours more Poldark books and discusses why reading is her go-to for comfort and care during stressful times.
Then they speak to comedian Erin Gibson, co-host of the Throwing Shade podcast and author of Feminasty. She talks about what inspired her to toss out all her makeup and skincare products, dealing with an STD and dismissive doctors, and how understanding her own body is self-care. Follow Erin: @Gibblertron on Twitter and Instagram.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com.
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Audible - Listen to books while you do things you love. Go to Audible.com/Forever35 or text Forever35 to 500500 to get a free audiobook when you sign up for a monthly membership.
- Brass - Helping women simplify and streamline their wardrobes. So they can focus on the things that really matter. For 15% off your first order at Brassclothing.com when you enter Forever35 at checkout.
- Fin – Meet your on-demand assistant. Try Fin for free when you go to Fin.com/forever35.
- Four Sigmatic - Delicious drinks to help you experience the magic of mushrooms every day. For 15% off, visit FourSigmatic.com/Forever35 and use the promo code Forever35.
- Simple Contacts – Visit SimpleContacts/Forever35 or enter promo code Forever35 at check to get $30 off your first order.
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links.