Doree and Kate recap their first trip together, in which they shared a bed, a cabin, a bathroom with zero sound-proofing, some anxiety, and a stage at The Wing's Camp No Man's Land! Plus, Doree has a very exciting announcement! Kate and Doree also discuss some skincare and makeup products they wanted to love...but didn't.
Then they welcome Keiko Agena, Gilmore Girls star and author of the new book No Mistakes: A Perfect Workbook for Imperfect Artists. She talks about the learning that comes along with failure and rejection, the challenge of finding social connections in adulthood, and the self-caring power of fandom. You can catch Keiko on Instagram (@keikoagena), the new show The First, Better Call Saul, and the upcoming Dirty John series.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com.
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Four Sigmatic - Delicious drinks to help you experience the magic of mushrooms every day. For 15% off, visit FourSigmatic.com/Forever35 and use the promo code Forever35.
- Thrive Market – Visit ThriveMarket.com/Forever35 for $20 off your first 3 orders of $49 or more + free shipping.
- StitchFix - The online personal styling service that finds and delivers clothes, shoes, and accessories for every body, budget, and lifestyle. Go to StitchFix.com/Forever35 to get an extra 25% off when you keep all the items in your box.
- Masterclass – Learn a wide variety of skills from masters of their field. Get a free 7-day trial when you go to Masterclass.com/Forever35.
- Care/Of. For 20% off your first subscription of personalized vitamins, visit Takecareof.com and use promo code Forever35
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.