It’s the first Forever35 mini-episode! On these weekly half-hour eps, Kate and Doree will be responding to listener questions and doing short product reviews. This week, they talk about their workout habits, and give advice to a woman who wants to develop a very simple skincare routine.
The products mentioned on this episode are:
- Heimish All-Clean Green Foam balm (Doree's morning face wash)
- CosRX Low Ph Good Morning Gel cleanser (Kate's morning face wash)
- Pacifica Cactus Revive Milk to Foam Face Wash (another Doree AM face wash pick) (note all three face wash picks are paraben-free)
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum (one of Kate's Vitamin C serum picks)
- Klairs Vitamin C (another Kate Vitamin C serum pick)
- CosRX Triple C Lightning Liquid (one of Doree's Vitamin C serum picks)
- Amara Organics Vitamin C serum (another Doree Vitamin C serum pick)
- milk + honey body polish (Doree's pick for leg exfoliation) (use code FOREVER25 for 25% off your first order)
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
This episode is sponsored by milk + honey, a small-batch, organic skincare company in Austin, Texas. To get 25% off your first order, visit milkandhoney.com and enter code FOREVER25 at checkout.
Disclosure: This post contains referral and affiliate links.