Programming Note: This episode contains discussion of eating disorders.
Doree and Kate discuss Doree's recent trip to Target -- where she was tempted by the sweet, affordable Universal Thread line -- and the feeling of backsliding on her commitment to try to only buy sustainable or secondhand clothing. Then the women speak to Mary H.K. Choi (author of the YA novel Emergency Contact) about binge eating, letting go of old habits, and that one time she purchased a $4000 jacket. Plus she recommends a classic red lipstick!
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 01 Always Red
- L’Oreal Liquid Eye Liner
- Muji Serum
- Muji Cut Cotton
- Coq10 Serum
- Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Drop
- Cosrx Triple C Lightning Liquid
- Pixi Overnight Glow Serum
- Pixi Glow Tonic
This episode is sponsored by:
- Begins With Skin. Use code Forever35 at beginswithskin.com to get 10% off your first order.
- Hello Fresh. “For $30 off your first week of HelloFresh, visit hellofresh.com and enter promo code Forever35.
- Lola. For 40% off your first order, visit mylola.com and enter Forever35 when you subscribe.
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
Disclosure: This post contains referral and affiliate links.