Kate and Doree sit down in similar loose-fitting outfits to reminisce about who first taught them about makeup, skincare, and self-care. Was it their moms, their bunkmates at camp, college friends, Oprah Winfrey or Sassy Magazine? (Spoiler alert: all of the above.) Plus Doree details the emotional side of purging her home office, and Kate talks about the spa day that got her through the recent anniversary of her mom's death.
Then they're joined by TV writer, author, and Feminist Ryan Gosling creator Danielle Henderson, who dishes on her unique path to becoming a TV writer, how crafting and letter-writing keep her calm, and washing her face with sugar. Yes, sugar.
- Kiehls Ultra Facial Cleanser
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream with SPF
- Kiehl's Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate
- Page Habit
Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Tripping.com -- Visit Tripping.com/Forever35 to find your perfect vacation rental.
- Casper Mattress -- Get $50 toward select mattresses by visiting Casper.com/forever35 and using FOREVER35 at checkout
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate and referral links.